OK sitting here at the hotel using the free WI-FI on my laptop! YAY ME!! Lisa and I made the road trip down to KY for the Women of Joy conference that started this evening with featured speaker......SARAH PALIN!! The best part is she was there to share her testimony of her love and faith in Christ, not politics, and no news media was allowed in! She was awesome, I was so stoked and of all things I left my camera in the hotel room...and I had to think God allows everything for a purpose...and I thought I will have no keepsake pictures of Sarah Palin...because the real reason for the weeekend isn't to see Sarah Palin or the other great speakers/artist but to glorify God! (which by the way she did!) And that's just what this evenings session did...Sarah gave God all the credit for her big FAITH and she does cling to her faith because truly thats all we have and it's worth it! The praise and worship team lead by Charles Billingsley was Completely OUTSTANDING!! Lisa and I are having a great time and looking forward to tomorrow....Now off to bed...Lisa and I are sharing a bed...I hope she doesn't steal the covers or something! LOL!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




2 comments:
My MIL, Cindi, is at that same conference! I almost went with her. It sounded like it would be good with a lot of renown speakers and singers. Glad you are having a great time!!!
WHAT?!!! I hope she (Susie) doesn't snore! HAAAAAHAAAA
Post a Comment