With Megan & Natalie gone to camp, Griffin was a little lonely. We stopped by and picked his buddy Joel up on Wednesday to spend the day with Griffin. They are like two peas in a pod! Joel is such a little sweetie and is ALL BOY THROUGH and THROUGH...just like Griffin. They had the best time playing together...and the kitties...I'm not sure really what all those kittens went through...I know they made several trips down the slides with the boys and different trips in and out of the playhouse...I know the boys took good care of them because Joel and Griffin were sharing their PBJs and chips with them! It's so fun to watch Griffin interact with boys his own age...makes me realize that Griffin isn't the only rough and tough and busy little guy around! hee hee...Joel had me laughing throughout the day with his quick little sayings but my favorite was when he and Griffin were headed outside with their lunches for a picnic on the swing set...he told Griffin....."Come on Brother from another Mother!" LOL!! Griffin had SOOO MUCH fun with him and didn't want him to go home.
Griffin's other favorite playmate, Alton, came to see us on Thursday for a little bit. Alton arrived while we were eating our lunch...so I just sat Alton on the table where we were eating so he could be with us. I just happened to sit his seat next to the Pringle can not even thinking he could grab at things now....He thought it was the greatest thing to get to play with that!!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




1 comments:
pictures are so cute! brycen has kittens that he drags around all the time too! :) i laughed when i read about them going down the slide b/c brycen's kittens do that too! BOYS! :)
Post a Comment