
I love Birthdays, today just happens to be mine!! Can't say that I really enjoy getting older but age has never bothered me, there's nothing I can do to stop it and I know God has me right where He wants me to be. But I do enjoy birthdays through the eyes of my children and the excitement that it brings to them. This past Sunday I had the local Heller nieces/nephews over for lunch after church just for the fun of it. My hubby had called someone in the Kevin Heller family and had them stop and buy a birthday cake for me! That was a nice surprise, and Griffin was riding home from church with them so he got to help pick it out! He really wanted the cake with the farm scene but then decided on this one! Too cute. And He was really excited to help me blow out ALL 38 candles! And guess what we did it in one try!! So we celebrated a little early but that's OK. I enjoyed a nice lunch with some girlfriends today and the SUNSHINE is AMAZING!! So far it's been a wonderful birthday and I'm thankful that God has blessed me with another year!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!
glad you've had a great birthday so far :)
Post a Comment