Look I can change the font! I’m super excited! And I can change colors. This may be one of the best things I’ve discovered!
And I Can’t wait for Spring to see beautiful tulips like these!
I just got my new laptop so I’m playing around seeing what all is available. And I’m completely thrilled to know there was a little feature that took me directly to this “Windows Live Writer”. I’ve been so frustrated with the “new” blogging format on blogger…seems like it takes too much time to do what I want. But if this Windows Live writer works as well it looks like it is going to….all I have to say is look out Blogging World I’m back to more current blogging! YAY!!
OK-I’m clicking the Publish to blog button, let’s see if it worked!!
***UPDATE---YIPPEE SKIPPY!! It worked and was SO MUCH FASTER than using blogger!! I’m thinking I’m pretty much hooked!




5 comments:
Wahoo! I think that Live Writer might be one of the best pieces of software that Microsoft has ever produced. I'm glad it's working out for you, too!
i have never heard of it?!
Yeah! Wish I had it too!
It's a free software by Microsoft, so you can have it! I'll try to look up a link & come back, but otherwise just google "microsoft live writer".
http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/
Post a Comment