Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Griffin enjoying November outside

11-2011 Griffin gutter cleaning and snow man 006  This past Saturday, Griffin spent the day helping Grandma put up her Christmas tree and help do some things outside like cleaning the gutters!  I think this is his new favorite fall chore…He decided when he got home that he needed to clean out our gutters too!  I love the look of determination on his face in the above picture!  And below,  yes indeed, there were a bunch of leaves in the down spout! 11-2011 Griffin gutter cleaning and snow man 007

Good thing he got those gutters cleaned out to make way for the beautiful SNOW we got yesterday!! 

The Big sisters didn’t want to come out and play in the snow.   And I had piles of laundry, dishes, mail/bills, etc…that needed to be done but I let it all sit and headed out with my little man, as I know he isn’t going to stay little long.

Funny thing he said when he came in looking for me, he kept hollering MOM!  (I was upstairs and he couldn’t hear me answering him)   When I came down stairs, he said “When someone says MOM you need to answer me!”  LOL.   I said Ok, did you need something?  I need help making a snowman.  So off we went!

We made Mommy & Griffy Snowmen! 

11-2011 Griffin gutter cleaning and snow man 015 

Here we are making poses just like our snowmen!

 11-2011 Griffin gutter cleaning and snow man 016

I helped with Kids for Christ at school yesterday, when the 2nd graders came outside, it was still snowing and fresh snow everywhere,  the kids were so excited, and Griffin got caught with snow in his hand and the Principle, probably assuming he was going to throw the snow,  said Griffin put the snow down! Which he did do.   I think he was a bit embarrassed but shame on me,  I thought it was a bit funny, of course it’s my kid with the snow in his hands,  He gets it honest.  I love playing in the snow!  I told him I had already threw 3 snowballs at his daddy, earlier!   He told me he was just going to taste it.  I told him no touching snow at school but you can taste all the snow you want when you get home.

11-2011 Griffin gutter cleaning and snow man 018

So I caught a picture of him eating his snow!  

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys got more snow than us!! Ours only lasted a couple of hours and then it melted!!!
Love the snowmen!!!

Tera said...

How fun! His Mom comment cracked me up!

Chelsa said...

haha- his mom comment sounds like something brycen would say... to a T! lol.

tell him i have a bunch of gutters that need cleaned out and he is welcome to come :) our steep roof somehow has my "fearless" hubby stalling! lol

Holiday World

Family Fun