Congratulations Abbie Swartzentruber!! Your name was drawn randomly to receive the extra Ebook, Warrior Prayers! I will email you, your copy! Abby K., Chelsa K., Ashley G., and anyone else that may be interested you can still purchase your copy for yourselves by going to this link
21 Days of Prayer for Sons just scroll down to the section that is titled
How does it work? Make sure to scrool and read entire post especially the section titled
Some things to know… that section gives details of where to check in and be a part of the book club forum. The 21 day Challenge Starts May 1-22, 2012. This is new to me too, but I am excited to learn to incorporate prayer into social media. I participated awhile back in a 30 day prayer challenge for our children via facebook and was truly blessed!
Isaiah 40:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.
You all know I have just the one son, Griffin, and two daughters, Megan & Natalie, at first I thought, is this selfish praying so intently and specifically for Griffin for 21 days? Then the Lord placed it on my heart as I pray for Griffin, some place in this vast universe there are two other sons, who will some day be my daughter's husbands, so I will be covering these unknown boys in Warrior Prayers as well.
Let’s get ready to pray passionately and purposefully for the hearts of our sons in the next 21 Days of Prayer for Sons challenge! May 1-22, 2012
1 comments:
Yay!!! That's awesome - I'm so excited!! Thank you so much! Also, I LOVE the idea of praying for the two boys who will someday be your son-in-laws...again, thank you!
Just let me know when you email it, because sometimes emails go to my junk mail and I forget to check that! I wouldn't want that to happen!
Post a Comment