Monday, October 26, 2009

Megan made a visit to Dr. Lana Helms last week......
BEFORE
DURING......

and AFTER!!!

She did SUPER! She never even complained...except one day at school she had a headache and the nurse gave her Tylenol and she was fine! Megan chose pink and green for her colors! I think she was so excited to be able to choose different colors! She's already thinking ahead for the next visit and is going to get black & red to match her cheerleading uniform! LOL! She's too funny! We also are gearing up for her 11th birthday this week!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

she is so cute! glad she didn't have much trouble w/ any pain! can't wait to see them matching her cheer uniform- sounds like something I did!

Unknown said...

I had to have that plastic thingy in my mouth when i got my braces 2 it looks big when its out of your mouth but it feels 100 times worse when it is in your mouth! ( i had pink+green the 2nd time i had my school colors the 1st)

Holiday World

Family Fun