Saturday, October 17, 2009

Being Held Hostage by Life

Oh how I miss my blogging/scrapbooking but some how our life has been holding me hostage leaving very little time for my "hobbies". I have HUNDREDS of pictures that I would love to blog about but that overwhelms me so until I can get to the pictures I thought I'd just share a video of the the girls and connor from last Saturday after the girls Blue Chip Conference Meet (which was awesome by the way, Natalie 1st place and Megan 3rd place all-conference girls, both set PR's!) Also there are some words of wisdom from their Uncle Kevin! They actually had to run through that puddle and another puddle during the race!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great commentary from Kevin! Love it....no sissies allowed!

Chelsa said...

i miss your updates!! i'm sure you are very busy though w/ your three adorable kids :) way to go girls on their 1st and 3rd and PR's!! awesome :)

my brother was so excited at his last college meet in louisville their starting box was right by UK's! that's his favorite school ever!

Sue said...

How in the world did you get those dirty kids home? lol

Holiday World

Family Fun