Yesterday morning the kids and I left the house early before school so we could say our good-byes and best wishes to my niece, Cassie, who is a freshman at USI this fall!
Natalie had made Cassie an ankle bracelet for her per Cassie’s request and we were determined to deliver it to her before she left. (I should have taken a picture of that but I didn’t think of that until now.) Cassie was leaving at 7:30 a.m. I Must say the kids popped up and got ready pretty quickly b/c they Love Cassie and wanted to see her before she left!
NOT to mention I couldn’t bare to think of sending her off without a BIG hug from Aunt Susie! She is such sweet and sassy girl who will always be one of my Favorite people in this world! I’m so proud of her and know time will go by quick and before long we’ll probably be making trips to eville to be her guinea pigs to practice her dental hygiene techniques on! I know she is going to have a great time and enjoy her college adventure…we’ll just miss seeing her around here.
She’s got the truck loaded and ready to go! Look out USI she’s heading your way!
But wait one bit of Last minute advice from her daddy!
Now this little man, Connor, is left at home by himself with both big sisters off to college….the first words out of his mouth as Cassie pulled out of the drive….
“IT’S PARTY TIME!!!” It’s the first time the boys now out number the girls in the house…I think we should pray for Carrie! LOL




0 comments:
Post a Comment