Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It’s the 1st day of the 1st grade, 5th grade, & 6th grade

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 135 Griffin – age 6 – 1st Grade, Mrs. Nowaskie2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 138

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 146

Natalie – age 10 – 5th Grade,  Mr. Graber

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 149

 2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 140 Megan – age 11 – 6th Grade, Mrs. Craney

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 142

So we are back in  school once again.  We’ve had an incredibly busy summer which I didn’t blog one thing about but will get a chance to at a later date.   The kids jumped out of bed ready to start their day.  I think they were pretty excited to get back and see their friends.  We had time to snap pictures with their trees, minus Natalie’s tree, which got blow over in a storm this summer, (yes it was heart breaking blog on that to come)…so she got her back to school picture with her tree stump.  And they all were glad to see Grandpa Keith and give hugs and kisses before they got on the bus

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 144

Griffin had asked Kaelyn to ride the school bus with them this morning.  So Lisa arrived with little Miss cutie putie, Kaelyn and Bus #9 came and took them away to start their 1st day adventure at school!

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 152

Which left little Mr. Alton, wondering where’d they go??

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 153

So we are back to our school year routine, so Alton is back hanging out with me on the farm…of course we had to go see cows and kitties and have a little tractor riding time before going in to eat breakfast.  He’s grown up so much since May and is really talking and just a happy little boy.  He’s even mastered singing Elmo’s theme song…he’s such a little sweetie. 

2010 Triathlon, Jasper 5K, 1st school 154

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, Griffin looks so big!!! I've missed your posts, so I look forward to hearing what you did this summer!!

Chelsa said...

i've missed your posts this summer! griffin looks about 5 years older now!

hope your kids had a great first day! the girls are gorgeous as usual!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! what great pics of all of them. I think they all look like they have grown alot over the summer. What a sweet pic of Alton on the tractor- he looks huge! I love the header pic especially.

Tera said...

Wow, when did Megan turn into a little lady?! She looks so grown up! Great pictures of your cuties on their first day!

Susie said...

Thanks ladies for the comments--I've missed blogging too...and I'm trying to get back on keeping up now that the kids are back in school.

Tera-funny you said that about Megan being a little lady b/c I said the same thing. The night before school she was getting ready for bed and all of the sudden decided to paint her nails both toes and fingers and was all concerned about her clothes and was up bright and early fixing her hair...and Natalie says "Now that she is a 6th grader she wants to look all pretty and stuff!" Too funny!

Kelly said...

awww..great pictures susie! you have beautiful children! really can't believe griffin is that big already! i do think that your nephew looks so much like griffin!

Holiday World

Family Fun