How CRAZY life can get! Let’s just say I’m a little frazzeled. We are currently not living in our home but have been blessed to be able to rent the house just not even 1/4 mile south of ours due to the fact that Les’ cousin, Neal purchased the home and was going to rent it out since he still lives at home, his renter backed out and Les brainstormed the idea that we could rent and live their while we REMODEL the main floor of our old farmhouse! Phhhewww! When Les makes a decision he is in “get it done” mode and I just have to hang on and try to catch up with him. So we have moved out did a MAJOR purge/trash of everything that we have accumulated over the past almost 17 years right after the first of the year. We are pretty much gutting the main floor of the house, which means EVERYTHING had to be cleared out….Well nice little surprise in the Purging…I came across an old memory chip with pictures from 2005! I popped it into the computer and Wow there right on my screen were my Babies! So I had to share a few…WARNING…Be prepared to say Ahhhhh and oooooo…I know you’ll just want to reach in the computer and squeeze them…b/c They all still have baby fat! This is what they looked like in life before I was a blogger…
Ahhhhhhh…(I know you are saying that too!) My girlies on their first day of school Natalie Kindergarten and Megan 1st grade….look they love each other holding hands…too sweet!
Now Look at them…First Day…of 5th & 6th grade…almost already completed elementary school! And Griffin first day of the 1st grade…..but this is what he looked like in 2005…..the day he took his FIRST Steps and learned to walk! I snapped this picture of him and up he stood and took off a walking/running and never looked back! look at those sweet hunky chunky thighs!
I had to include this picture of Megan & our dog Zac… The dogs always want to get in the pictures and I’m they were so persistent…because a couple of weeks ago Zac passed away at the age of 13….He was such a good dog especially to the kids!
And Here is a picture I took of Natalie when she was Cheering on the Barr-Reeve Girls XC team (I know why did she have a basketball shirt on, now 6 years later I should have put a XC shirt on..go figure)
And now…..she IS a BRXC runner!
And Griffin…..When from sucking on fingers and snuggling with stuffed cows to….
haltering and leading cows around….(This is his cow Sarah…that was totally a Surprise to our farm…a wish that God granted! Les & Keith bought a cow that wasn’t suppose to be bred, well surprise surprise she was and Griffy got his baby cow!) He plans on showing her in mini 4-H this year!
Hope you enjoyed trip down Memory Lane with me! I’m also hoping to start another blog that will be private and it will be based solely on our house remodeling project…That’s my desire anyway!




4 comments:
What sweet, sweet pictures!! How fun for Griffin with his calf!
Love the sweet pics! Wow on the house remodel, i bet that is CRAZY! And I love your christmas pics!
They grow up to fast. I remb. them when I played at Audrey house.
Oh wow!! I was ohhh and awww right along with you! They grow so fast! Love the picture of Griffin upside down and those chubby legs! Precious!
I think you'll be much happier living in a rental instead of in your house while remodeling! Can't wait to see pics of the remodel! How exciting!
The girls look the same in the face (just skinnier and older). They are still super cute :)
Post a Comment