Griffin Keith a.k.a. Griffy, Griffy-poo. He's my baby! But he right away tells me HE IS NOT A BABY! This picture was taken right after a bath, he thought it was funny that his hair was sticking straight up after rubbing it with the towel and said take my picture! ha ha. He is probably the REAL CLOWN of the bunch. He always has us laughing and aggravates the time out of his sisters! He is teaching me all kinds of new parenting skills and I have a whole new respect for mothers who have raised boys and live to tell about it! He has cabin fever and finally got to go outside to play wednesday afternoon, he got a tractor ride with grandpa and when grandpa brought him to the house, he promptly told me he had not had enough fun yet! He LOVES, LOVES the farm and is ready to do work everyday! He hates to go to town with me and always wants to just stay home. He would go with his daddy all the time and doesn't quite understand that he isn't big enough to be a farmer quite yet. He is also very STRONG! He and Megan are ALOT a like. She likes to mother hen him and he wants to tell her how things should be done! We spend alot of our day with our imaginery animals, cows go everywhere with us, coyotees, bunnies, and birds, he likes to pretend he is "booming" them...I don't want him to have any toy guns because I don't think he is big enough for them, but then the other day he used his imagination and built one out of his legos with no help. So he looks out the window and pretends he is shooting the coyotees and birds and occasional rabbit. He also likes to build barns out of his lincoln logs. We've been remodeling and he got a hold of my paint stir sticks and scotch tape and built a cow lot! Imagination is something we do not lack in this house! Anyway Griffin is ALL BOY and FARM BOY on top of that...He likes to take of his shirt and run around and say "BOYS RULE". He thinks it is cool he can do that and his sisters can't. Just another perk of being a boy I guess!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




1 comments:
Susie,
Congratulations on setting up your Blog! I think it looks great! I loved your comments about Griffin, b/c I can totally relate - being the mom of 2 boys. It only gets better as they grow up! You are truly blessed to have Megan, Natalie, & Griffin in your life. God is good! Love ya!
Post a Comment