Friday, March 14, 2008

Send in the Clowns!



Natalie Gwen a.k.a. Nataliebug, Nattiebug, Nat, Natters. She also has alot of energy, she is just a little more laid back than her big sister. She has a HUNGER for KNOWLEDGE (which we prayed for) and Loves learning and doing new things. She likes to read and currently reading the Cul de sac kids series by Beverly Lewis, that Aunt Lisa bought her for Christmas. She is my list maker and keeps me on track. She loves playing outside and running and is very competitive and doesn't like to loose but she would never tell you that she would just pout. She is alot like her mommy! She is my side kick when it comes to scrapbooking and gets just as excited about it as I do, she gets it! (if your not a scrapbooker at heart you'll never understand! ha ha) She loves my cricut machine just as much as I do!! She is also in gymnastics and loves it! She walked all the way across the floor in a backbend position last night, the only one who could do it!! YAY Nattiebug! She likes the farm but isn't as into all the animal stuff that Megan is. But she does Like to get up and help with the baby turkeys when they come! That is what she will be looking forward to on her Spring Break. Natalie is our little helper.

1 comments:

Kevin & Leanne said...

Natalie,
I LOVE the Cul De sac kids books. I've read everyone I can get my hands
on! Keep reading!
- Jessica P.

Holiday World

Family Fun