The kids are on 2 hour delay! YAY! We love 2 hour delays in this house, sleeping in! (at least me and the kids, Les being the farmer, thinks it should be against the law!) This Luxury only happens on 2-hour delays. And the weather is perfect sleeping weather, rainy and dreary. I'm sure there are roads that are flooded or water over the road...I know St. Mary's road (main road) was under last night and part of Hwy 50 down by Les' mom and dad's ditches were about out last night and it has rained through the night. Just a note and anyone with boys may leave their advice to my strong willed boy...he was deliberately disobedient last night at PTO meeting and Les was reminding him on the way home that he was in trouble and asked if he remebered what they had talked about in the hall at school. His reply "Can I watch a movie after my spanking?"
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment