Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Congratulations to my nephew, Jimmy, Class of 2009

Here's my handsome nephew, James Givan Heller, a.k.a. Jimmy. He graduated with the Washington High School Class of 2009. It's hard for me to believe he's done with high school... He was born a couple months after I graduated high school in 1990! My how time flies! I remember being a freshman at IU and bringing home little shirts that said "someone at IU loves me"....and now he's all grown up into a young man going off to college on his own in just a few weeks. He's going to Wyotech in Pennsylvania to major in Diseal Mechanics. I am so proud of him for choosing to further his education and know he will do just fine! We love you Jimmy!

Oh-by the way his middle name is pronounced just the way it is spelled and not Javon as it was pronounced at graduation! Hillarious! Gave us a good laugh. Givan is an old family name.

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun