Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you trim a 10-month-old's nails?


Not sure if his mother would approve...but Alton had the longest fingernails today and scratching himself and me so This is how I kept him sitting still while I trimmed his nails!  He was VERY happy about the sucker!


He was even saying "mmmmmmmmm" in this picture!!  Suckers were always the magic trick to getting my kids to sit still for hair cuts too!  LOL!  I hope this doesn't get me fired!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMMMMM....yes I am the terrible mother who can't keep the boys nails trimmed. I noticed last night they were long enough to paint!ha I guess it is because we don't have any suckers in the house! He looks so sweet in these pics. btw- thanks for trimming them!

Lauren said...

He is so so cute!

Kelly said...

I'll have to remember to have a good supply of suckers when I have kids!!:))
He is too cute with it all over his face!!!

MamaDuck76 said...

Hey, if it works, it works! No arguments here! :) It is pretty funny that it worked for 2 different boys on almost the same day!

Holiday World

Family Fun