OH my little man makes me smile...he's so stinkin cute and quite clever...I'm sure I'm in for it when he's a teenager!
Natalie went to spend the night with Kaelyn last night. Natalie absolutely DISLIKES Chinese food so when she's out having fun the rest of us head out for Chinese! Yummy! Well as we were finishing our meal...Griffin promptly announced he needed "Zert"....I said it's called DEssert...After he correctly pronounced DEssert...he decided he wanted some "rainbow" ice cream and as his mother I granted his request. Well after eating his ice cream and being all figidity in his seat he was begging his daddy for JELLO...His daddy told him he wasn't getting any jello b/c he couldn't sit still....so after scooting back over to his side of the booth and sitting still and making no attempts at persuading his dad into getting him jello...he scooted up to the table and folded his hands together and placed his elbows on the table and said "DEAR GOD, PLEASE CAN I HAVE SOME JELLO!" awwwwww the sweetness.... now who can argue with the innocent of a child's prayer. So after a few more minutes of him sitting and behaving nicely his daddy went and got him some jello...And Griffin without being told sat his jello in front of him and once again folded hands and elbows on the table said: "THANK YOU GOD FOR MY JELLO". Is that not just precious or what!! Oh how I can learn from a little boy.... to be thankful even the smallest of things...even jello. Thank you Jesus for my sweet boy.
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




3 comments:
awww!! i love it!:)
what a sweetie!
I love it! They are so sweet!
Too Cute!!!
Post a Comment