
Well we had three snow days this past week and for two of the three we stayed inside due to Natalie's ear's hurting. On Snow Day #2 I headed to the doctor with Natalie for her earache in both ears. Sure enough she had sinus infection and double ear infection, just like her brother the week before. Natalie & I went to DQ for lunch while we were waiting on her antibiotic Rx to be filled and while there Carrie, Cassie, & Connor showed up. So we brought Connor home with us to play for the day. The kids made a Ginormous tent in the girls room and it became their little cove to lay in and watch movies. They chose The Bee Movie. Nice sunshiny movie to watch in the dead of winter...makes me long for summer. But they have had a blast in that tent so I've let them leave it up all week...makes the room looke like a disaster but a house with 3 kids snowed in pretty much the entire house looks like a diaster...and I say "Oh Well"...it will be clean one of these days. Anyway the kids ate popcorn in their room while watching the movie just an added little bonus on a snow day. It's the little things of snow days, cousins, sibilings, home-made tents, popcorn, and a MESSY room that makes life beautiful.....what's left to do but.....LIVE.....LOVE.....LAUGH!
3 comments:
funny! my boys made a "fort" in the basement last week with ALLLLL the blankets in the house. AJ even got out sheet sets and fitted sheets to make the fort. They had fun but the basement is a mess. Oh Well!! I think I will leave it up for awhile! Like you said, it will be clean some day!! haha Glad they are back in school but it was nice having them home a few extra days! :) Take Care Susie!!
how fun :) i'm ready for all this snowy weather to be gone!
Susie I couldn't agree more. LIVE..Laugh...LOVE.. They are only little once so who cares if the house is a mess "oh well" the joy is they are at home and having a good time. My kiddos love to make tents also. Such great memories!
Post a Comment