Monday, February 8, 2010

The Little Things - Prom Dress Shopping

Another fun "little thing" from the weekend -- me and the girls got to tag-along with Carrie & Cassie to go Prom Dress Shopping on Saturday.  I'm not so sure this is a "little thing" to Cassie as she thinks of it more like torcher.   As she states..."she hates trying on clothes and she hates wearing dresses and you put the two of them together it's more than she can hardly handle...I teased her that the dressing room has now become her "torcher chamber"! LOL!  But Carrie has figured out she will have this prom dress shopping mastered by the time Megan & Natalie go to prom. I sure hope so... I'm sure I'll need all the help with having 2 girls going to prom at the same time! I better start saving now.  Cassie tried on several dresses but just hasn't found "the perfect one for her".   We had fun anyway.  The girls wanted Cassie to try on "poofy" dresses but Cassie says "Absolutely No Poof!".  A few of the dresses she had in mind were already sold out so she is still on the hunt for a prom dress.  She's been to Vincennes and Evansville.  So if anyone has any suggestions where else there are some great shops with some great dresses feel free to lets us know!  By the way doesn't she just look GORGEOUS in those prom dresses!  The dress shop lady said "You have the perfect body for these dresses"...yeah I'd like to have that problem too..

3 comments:

Guatmama said...

We went prom dress shopping too! We found my nieces at Deb in Bloomington, big selection!

Chelsa said...

it might be kind of far, but we had friends from there so we went to owensboro a lot! they have some great shops!

Kevin & Leanne said...

Sorry I missed all the fun of trying on the dresses. Cassie you look GREAT ! Can't wait to see the final pick !!!
Leanne:)

Holiday World

Family Fun