Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lisa's Garage Sale - Sept 11 & 12

Lisa is having a GREAT GARAGE SALE at her parents, (my in-laws)home! See details below I copied off of her blog!

GARAGE SALE
FRIDAY, SEPT 11, 4-8 PM, AND SATURDAY, SEPT 12, 8 AM-2 PM.
HWY 50 West of Loogootee
---

Girls, size NB-6X and Boys, size NB-9 months (boy born Jan.09). Lots of clothes and shoes in great condition. Anyone who is having a boy baby this winter-- this is the sale for you!
Adult womens clothes, Maternity clothes (mostly med-large, fall/winter), Avent bottles, baby gear, books, household items, scrapbook supplies. Also, boppy pillow (barely used), hot sling (barely used), car seat cover (for winter months), blankets, nursing bras and supplies, and more!! Most of the maternity stuff is name brand (Mimi, Motherhood, etc.).
The books are from my friend Wendy (an avid reader) and the household items are from my cousin Theresa. The scrapbook supplies are mine (if I find time to get them around before Friday).

I had a yard sale last fall and sold most of Kaelyn's clothes that were stored, but there is quite a bit since last year yet. Kaelyn has several fall jackets and winter coats too in this. All of Alton's clothes will be sold (except for a few pieces kept for memories).

The sale will start on Friday -- I don't plan to having it ready until then!!! I'll be lucky if I am ready then.

1 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

would have been perfect if I was having a boy LOL I will have to still stop and ck out the baby stuff!

Holiday World

Family Fun