We had our first meet tuesday night Sept 1, 2009. I am helping coach the team this year so I've been so nervous not just for my 2 girls but also all 20 of them (see below). The above picture is what I got of Natalie going by...I told her she was too fast and all I got was her shadow! It's the one with the pony tail! LOL
All the girls did really well. Megan and Natalie below are waiting for their awards.
Their fan club also came to the race...One of Megan's favorite fans...little mister Alton! Seems like he loves her just as much!
Megan & Natalie did very well and came home with ribbons and a medal! Natalie came in 8th place out of 140 girls with time of 13:27 and Megan came in 25th with time of 14:15. Their team came in 6th place out of 15 teams! They all did very well and I'm really proud of them! Today we are off to the Gibson Southern Meet at the Toyota Complex! Wish us luck!!




3 comments:
WTG, girls!!
Maybe G's teacher would let him bring in some farm stuff for show and tell?! :)
way to go girls!! they look so little :)
hope yesterday's meet went just as well!
we went to watch my brother in his first college meet ever at USI friday night!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS AND HEAR ABOUT THE MEET AT PRINCETON!
Post a Comment