AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ok just had to scream b/c it's official I have a GRAY hair!!!! My hair has been having some crazy wirey looking hairs...thinking I had split ends...got my hair cut but upon further investigation and no split ends....It's a GRAY Hair!!!!!! WHATEVER! All my sibilings have them but I've taken great pride in the fact that I was the only one with no gray!! Well at least I made it to 37 1/2 years before noticing it...I remember reading in the Bible that gray hair is a sign of wisdom...well I couldn't find that verse but did come across this one:
Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4
Well thank goodness for this verse! It's a reminder to me that even though I and my hair will change with my age...God is still the same and will ALWAYS be there for me...even if I have to sport a different hair color some day down the road...maybe I'll be a Blue Hair...but for now I'm thinking I'm making an appt for a color treatment! LOL!!
How old were you when you got your first gray hair??????
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




3 comments:
Susie! You are silly! I am 26 and why do you think I am always getting highlights!!! TO COVER UP MY GRAY HAIR! I was probably 18, 19 or 20 somewhere in there when I got my first gray! Maybe I am just REALLY WISE! HA! I will be seeing you more often in the beauty shop, I guess!! LOL!
I found my first gray hair two weeks ago.
you're not alone!
we found a bunch in ryan's hair the other day (he's 27!). he kept blaming it on the paint and stain at work, haha- i don't think that goes down to the roots all over your head though... he wasn't too happy! i told him iw ould highlight it for him if he wanted, but he wasn't too fond of that idea either?! lol
i don't have any that i know of yet, but my mom started turning gray in her late twenties sooo i'm thinking i probably have it coming!
thank goodness for the salon and a bottle of color :)
Post a Comment