Megan made her debut as a Barr-Reeve Cheerleader last night at the boys 5th and 6th grade ball game! I was a little unsure about all the practicing and running involved with it BUT she was a NATURAL at being a cheerleader. I could tell she was having so much fun and had the biggest smile on her face the entire night! So I guess making all the extra trips back and forth to Montgomery is all worth it to see her so happy! I tried to post of video of her at the game but it wouldn't work on blogger...but I do have it posted on my facebook page for any of you that want to see it!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago






5 comments:
YEAH MEGAN... CHEERLEADERS ARE AWESOME!!!
i agree w/ abby- cheerleaders ARE awesome :)
i cheered from 5th grade all the way through my senior year AND coached middle school cheer (7th and 8th grade). can't say i miss the coaching part though! those parents were brutal!
she looks adorable in her uniform!
Yeah, go Barr-Reeve! :) Ha- as much as I cheered (cheered even in college), you'd think I would still love it too, but college left a bitter taste for me. I'm hoping I get over it before my girls start cheering b/c I really think they will be naturals like Megan! Tell her all of those gymnastics practices will come in handy! I always appreciate the girls who can tumble!
Oh- and congrats to the girls and Connor for advances to Regionals. My cousins used to compete in Jr. Olympics in track.
All cheerleaders are pretty girls so Megan fits right in!
Post a Comment