Saturday, October 31, we made a stop by the Vineyard to see "LARRY-BOY"! He was HUGE!! It was a lot of fun and my nephew, Connor/Darth Vader got to come along. Larryboy was really good with the kids, even though, he didn't speak one word. He created lots of giggles with the kids! I love that store, one of the only stores I feel comfortable to let the kids roam around the kids section and the Music section to listen to tunes, while I explore around a few aisles away! Les even made the trip down with us due to the fact I was also bringing the birthday cakes home from Evansville and one of them had to be held. It was nice to all be together and we even got to visit over dinner at Pizza Hut with our friends Brad & Kiersten (amazing cake lady) and their son Evan. We also called up Courtney's room mate at UE, Katelyn, to come eat with us since she was staying the weekend by herself. It was nice b/c the kids played in the play area so we could actually speak without talking louder than the kids!

This was at Grandma & Grandpa Grabers before we left for Evansville to make a quit Trick-Or-Treat stop! Grandma always makes yummy treat bags for the kids and in the words of Griffin "Grandma is really spoiling me, I got 4 reese's cups!" Megan was having a hard time trying to figure out what to dress up and Tera suggested a flower child from the 70s and I thought it was a great idea so finaly 10-31-09, 10 minutes before we were to leave Megan decided that would be a good idea! It definitely was and we could have made it even cuter costume had she given her mother more than a 10 minute notice! Oh well I'm think teenage years are going to be
real fun! I keep telling myself "choose your battles"! LOL!

The kids also dressed up for the Fall Parade at Barr-Reeve. Megan and her 2nd cousin, Jenae Graber dressed up as conjoined twins. It was pretty funny! (Thanks to Cassie who gave them the idea!)

Natalie dressed up as a BR Cheerleader this year! She's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

And here's my little buckeroo! I was waiting in the hallway looking for him and half way down the hallway all I could see was his Lasso flying through the air! I was thinking oh my goodness he's going to get in trouble...but then I found out that one of his teachers showed him how to do it! LOL! He was pretty natural at being a rough and tough cowboy!

And for Saturday's dress up as a cowboy he decided he needed a mustache instead of his lasso for his costume! He's so silly! He just keeps me laughing all the time, well most of the time anyway! A good time was had by all!
3 comments:
LOVE the little "stache" on Griffin! He is getting so big! (we love the Vineyard too!!) Looks like they had fun!
You got to see Larry! We were a few days late, but I feel the same way about that store. I will station them by the video playing a make my way back every 2-3 min, without them seeing me, and enjoy browsing myself!!
cute costumes!!
Post a Comment