Just curious if anyone else has to rope cows while they are scrubbing the floor??? This is one of Griffin's latest things that he thinks is fun to do while I am on my hands and knees scrubbing up some sort of unidentifiable goo off the floor. Sometimes I am to be the "bull" and he is the bull rider...yesterday I was the horse and he was roundin up the cows??? When the girls were little they pretty much just wanted to play in the water and "help" clean the floor...Well after the horse's back had enough...Griffin thought it would be fun to put the bubbles on his hand and fling and blow them all around! Who said house cleaning wasn't fun!??!
Griffin also wanted to help wrap presents yesterday...because scissors are pretty close to being a tool and that is also lots of fun. He did really well and no one was injured in the process!





5 comments:
oh that is sooo my brycen! he had to help wrap presents the other night and now last night i found him in the baby's room where i was storing the wrapping paper for the time being- "wrapping presents" :) oh my! he had tape EVERYWHERE! it was so cute though.
love hte picture of ya'll ropping while mopping! priceless!
Not sure if ropin and moppin is normal, but definately common! You're a better woman than me. If Jacob climbed on my back while I was mopping the floor with my hands...I'd probably have a heart attack and "buck" him off! We have more problems with getting webs thrown on us (spider man lives with us if you didn't know)...
Oh what I have to look forward to! You definately have more patience than I do when I'm cleaning. My room gets blocked off with chairs so they can't come in!!! maybe I should just let them go, like you said It may be more fun that way!
I don't know Abby, but I agree with her words: "Oh, what I have to look forward to!" That's just too funny, Susie, and I think it's really special that you have a picture of that!
My mom used to put all the kitchen chairs in the living room, give me a bunch of blankets, and let me make a fort. I always thought it was because she was a cool mom. Maybe it's just because she wanted to mop the kitchen floor in peace! ;)
Susie,
I always need some to mop my floors. Griffin can come too and rope the girls, they get to wild sometimes and probably need to be roped.
TOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment