I LOVE when the teachers give the girls assignments and they give their own answers. Below are the Thanksgiving projects we received from Megan & Natalie.
MEGAN's: GIVING THANKS
These are the people who are important in my life:
1. My Mom because she takes care of me and she loves me.
2. My Grandparents because they take me places, take care of me, and love me.
3. My siblings because they play with me and I love them.
This year I am most thankful for everything in my life.
When I think of Thanksgiving, I think about happyness (that's how she spelled it), love, and thanks.
My best Thanksgiving memory is spending time with my family.
Megan's from Sunday School:
I'm Thankful For: God, Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Friends, & Pets. Happy Thanksgiving.
(aaahhh isn't that so sweet)
Natalie's:
My Mom is special because: she takes care of me.
I like it when: Mom plays cards with me.
My Mom can do many things! I think she's best at: cooking macaroni.
My Mom has a great smile! I like to make her smile by: doing silly things.
My Mom is smart! She even knows about: Social Studies.
My Mom is as pretty as a: Princess.
My Dad is special because: He is a farmer.
I like it when my Dad: takes me on fourwheeler rides.
My Dad can do many things! I think he is best at: farming.
My Dad has a great smile! I like to make him smile by: acting silly.
My Dad is smart! He even knows: all about farming.
My Dad is as handsome as: a King.
Are those not the most precious things ever! I love it that Natalie thinks I'm still young like a princess and Les is old like a King! (Just kidding!)
Homeschool With HOD Update #2
11 years ago




1 comments:
priceless...Ava brought hers home from preschool last week...sadly, Shad and I didn't make the list! She was thankful for her cousins (Caleb, Jonah, and Aaron), baby Emily Ash, and baby Kirra. Oh well. I know she loves me...she's sure to tell all of us at least 10 times daily!
Post a Comment