**Update** So the day after the nail polish "fell" on his fingers and toes. Griffin gets a hair cut and tells the hairdresser, that he isn't finished until she "spikes" his hair...so he came home with a faux "Mohawk"..spikes down the middle. He was so proud and kept saying "don't mess up my mohawk". I took a picture of it above but it's hard to tell in the pics. You never know what he is going to come up with! He's such a silly boy and makes me laugh!
So I'm working on Quickbooks for the turkey farm books this afternoon and Griffin was upstairs watching cartoons on PBS..he had his blanky and was snug in the chair and usually falls asleep...so I was assuming the quietness/lack of movement was him napping....Nope I went to check and I hear watering running! I found him in the bath tub giving himself a bath because according to him the fingernail polish just fell on his toes and fingers!??! He said.."It won't come off!" He was all soaped up head to toe..in freezing cold water! I told him it wouldn't come off and that was only for girls. Of course he says "I'm really sorry about that mommy." I was more worried about the fact that he started running water by himself...He had plugged the sink full of water and was in the bathtub with running cold water thank goodness it wasn't hot water AND thankfully he didn't plug the tub and DID shut the water off in the sink without it running over! That's what I thought I was going to find when I heard running water...so I was relieved it was just him and the fingernail polish. So I of course took a picture and he was sure to say and kept repeating..."Don't tell daddy!" He didn't want his daddy to think he was any less of a little man! (There is a zero tolerance rule according to his daddy on this kind of thing) I did however take a picture because I couldn't resist and I really couldn't believe how well he did painting them and didn't make a mess with the polish! My picture isn't cooperating uploading right now and I don't feel like messing with it right now I'm sure it has something to do with the Vista program...stinky thing...it must be tired to after printing checks and reconciling the bank statement...so I'll try to upload it again tomorrow.
But when I was taking the picture he said "Don't show daddy, show it to Bobbi or someone else" Bobbi is one of my BFF's. I think he knows that us momma's are a little softer hearted on that sort of thing. He for sure was embarrassed that he got caught doing something "girly" so I don't think he'll do it again...but I am sure he will get into mischief again...there is no doubt about that!
*His sister's had a good laugh about it as he did it right before they came home from school...they too were like "I hope Daddy doesn't see that!" Les wasn't too pleased but knows it was innocent curosity but was sure to tell him that was for girls! And Farm Boys don't wear fingernail polish!
But when I was taking the picture he said "Don't show daddy, show it to Bobbi or someone else" Bobbi is one of my BFF's. I think he knows that us momma's are a little softer hearted on that sort of thing. He for sure was embarrassed that he got caught doing something "girly" so I don't think he'll do it again...but I am sure he will get into mischief again...there is no doubt about that!
*His sister's had a good laugh about it as he did it right before they came home from school...they too were like "I hope Daddy doesn't see that!" Les wasn't too pleased but knows it was innocent curosity but was sure to tell him that was for girls! And Farm Boys don't wear fingernail polish!




3 comments:
lol- everytime I paint my toenails B wants to help me... lol- i let him help do my toes, but we've beat into his head (not literally of course!) that it is ONLY for girls! lol. ryan would throw a fit too! boys are just soooo curious about everything!
Awww, how funny! He sounds like such a sweet boy! I remember my nephew begging us to paint his nails when he was little......he's 13 now and I'm sure he'd shoot me if I told anyone! haha
My hubby has a fit too, but when the girls are doing it, it isn't fair that the boys can't. I admit...I let Jacob paint his...we just don't expose it to the public...and he knows it isn't normal...I really don't think it's gonna barr his manhood:)
Post a Comment