Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogging Friends & Family

This blogging can be addicting!! I love checking out others blogs and pictures of their kids and whats going on with their families. I've added two new links. The Ash family and The Purdy Family. The Ash Family site I came across via my friend, Tera's blog. Mandy is AWESOME and has been my blog design coach. I'm still tweaking it as time allows, but she has given me lots of tips. Thanks Mandy! Oh by the way she also has an adorable baby girl, you'll fall in love with her if you stop by and check out her site! The Purdy Family is my sister's family!! How exciting, they live in a little town called Cayuga, which is North of Terre Haute, so now I can keep up on and see pics of whats going on in their lives! My kids will love getting to see Jessica and Kyle on the computer! Kevin also put a hillarious vidoe of a baptism on his blog, if you want a good laugh visit their site and check it out!

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun