Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Digital Scrapbook

Just thought I'd share a sample of some of my digi scrapbook pages. These pics are from last week. Les planted 16 rows of sweet corn! Our supply of corn in the deep freeze is getting low. So this summer We get to look forward to doing another large batch to put away. Its alot of work but once you've had fresh sweet corn, I can't hardly bare to eat corn from the store. Yes, I'm blessed to live on a farm and have space to grow some of our own food! YUMMY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay- i am totally jealous. did you make these pages with your scrapbook software or did you buy something new? They are very good. I am getting the "itch" again. Signed up for an on-line class with Jessica Sprague (from CK) for photoshop in May. Just have to figure out how I'll download all of the goodies/instructions using dial up!!

Tera said...

Susie- Your scrapbook addiction is definitely paying off...your pages are beautiful! And, oh my goodness, the one of Keith, Les, and Griffin walking together in the field is just priceless. Just about brought tears to my eyes, especially when Martina McBride's Blessed song came on!

Holiday World

Family Fun