How Clever are these two?? Megan LOVES her flip flops, all colors of the rainbow, she begs for the day to wear them with all this sunshine this week, she has gotten to wear them to school. In all the excitement of getting to wear them the first time, she forgot it was PE day. Flip-flops and PE are a big No-No that can land you walking the sideline and lower grade for the day. So the girls got together at 1st recess and decided to swap shoes so Megan wouldn't be in trouble in PE. And then they swapped back at 2nd recess! I asked Megan if she was able to fit her big foot into Natalie's shoes. Megan is a size 4 1/2, Natalie is size 2. She said well my toes were a little scrunched but I still came in first running our 2 laps! I said you should be thanking God what a great sister you have!! Little sister to the rescue! I think they were both excited that there little plan worked and shows me that they do love each other and will be there through thick and thin for each other!!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




2 comments:
How sweet! And yes, very clever!
Megan and Natalie are great sisters!
I would never be able to share shoes with my brother!
- Jessica P.
Post a Comment