
How can I compete with this? Megan and Griffin got to help their dad scrap the cow lot yesterday afternoon. I keep telling Megan you have homework! Needless to say the tractor ride and scrapin poop won out! How can I compete with this sunshine weather and all the things going on around the farm, which are waaaaaaaaaaay more fun than boring old homework! All I can say is this last month of school is going to be a challenge to get any homework/studying done, especially with this little farm girl. I don't know what I'll do when Griffin is in school and trying to get him to do his homework. They both have a strong farming genetics, Natalie is going to be our book keeper, she is always wondering where the money comes from and where it goes and how those "bills" work. She was helping me mow while Griffin and Megan got their tractor ride. They are all so eager to help right now! I hope it still continues when they get older!! They have been enjoying the outside time and I think the sunshine on their heads and ours has done a world of good to boost our energy! We are going to plant some flowers and put mulch around the landscape today! The girls are out of school early today so they get to help!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment