Friday, April 11, 2008

Boys Rule in Kentucky!

Daniel, Griffin, Sonny, & Sam
Kentucky Cousins with Griffin

Les, Griffin, and I got to make a quick break away and go visit his Aunt Nadine and her boys and their familie in Kentucky last Saturday. Lisa and Doug went with us. Megan, Natalie, and Kaelyn got to go to grandmas!! We had such a nice visit, Nadine fixed us a fabulous lunch, she is definitely one of the best cooks on this earth! We met Nathan's fiance, Joy, who is a vet and very nice. We then went and checked out Doug Johnson's home on 90 acres of hills and trees, it's beautiful and an outdoorsmen's dream! Geoff and Amanda and boys came over so we got to visit with them too! Well let's just say Griffin was in pure Bliss to get to play with all those BOYS!! In fact when we were leaving Griffin said, "when we wake up in the morning can we come back here?" He had such a great time and of course Griffin being a boy found a mud hole to fall in so he got to ride home in his underwear! But we managed to stop at a RuralKing on the way home and bought him some clean clothes! He slept all the way to Jasper when we stopped for a bite to eat, he was soooo wore out from all his fun!
And I can't leave this Post without telling you about How AWESOME GOD IS...In our visit with Doug and Becky, (newlyweds since January) we found out that Becky was scheduled to have a hysterectomy on Monday because of severe endometriosis, but that they were OK with that and had prayed and felt God would allow them to adopt later on down the road. So Doug calls on Monday and I asked how her surgery went, he said that's just it the Doctor sent us home because BECKY IS PREGNANT!!! Of course all of you that know me, knows I screamed and was praising God, because I had prayed that the hospital/physician's would check one more time before they did the surgery just to make sure!! It's not about me, but the POWER of GOD's and holy spirit and prayers of others as well! So I thought I'd just share the story so you can all Rejoice in their little miracle and join in praying for a healthy baby and pregancy for them! We are sooooo EXCITED! I know they are giving God all the GLORY! PTL!!

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun