We had a busy weekend, Friday started with Connor getting to spend the night! He was the night owl! He had brought his 4-wheeler up hoping to get to ride but the weather did not cooperate, so hopefully he'll get to do that another time! Natalie's friend, Katelyn invited her over to spend the night, so Megan & Connor were big buds on Friday Night.
Saturday Night was Prom Night at Barr-Reeve. We went to see Neal and Beth. The kids love them! And Griffin of course, went and stood right by Beth! I'm a little concerned about how mesmerized with young ladies my little Griffin already is! Seeing how Les was voted "biggest flirt" when he was in school, I'm thinking Griffin is a chip off the old block! Beth looked so pretty in her dress and Neal is quite handsome and hard to believe he is a Senior this year!
Kaelyn also got to come over and play awhile on Saturday and we took her with us to the Grand March and the girls got to get their baby fix in playing with Neal's neices, Maeli and Akaysha!
They are such little cuttiepies, you could just squeeze them to pieces! Maeli is a little busy body. I told Audrey, I predict she will be an early walker and on the move before long, and she is definitely has a girly girl squel! (that's what she is doing in the picture)
kaelyn, Maeli, Megan, & Natalie
Akaysha is a very busy girl, hard to catch her on camera, she was enjoying climbing up and down the bleachers, she reminds me of Megan when she was a baby, very independant, what am I say Megan is still very independant! ha ha But she loves babies and will be an awesome babysitter some day!
Megan & Akaysha
Sunday we took the 4-wheelers out for a ride and rode to Doug & Lisa's and took short cut through fields and woods! Must say Les was taking me out of my comfort zone going through the woods and down some steep hills and over logs, creeks. In my before I was a mom days, I would have been loving it! But with my daughter behind me, I was a little nervous about it! He said your doing fine! I thought, that's not getting me over this tree in my path! But some how we managed and Megan hung on tight!
We stopped at Doug and Lisa's and the kids love to check in on their baby kitties so Natalie brought one up to me so I could pet! They are so cute! I'm sure if anyone needs some kitties she would gladly give you some, I think she has two other momma cats about to give birth!
Natalie
It was alot of fun enjoying the sunshine and we ended our outing with a trip to Dairy Queen!




0 comments:
Post a Comment