Friday, July 4, 2008

Farming An American Tradition

This is what happens around here in July.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susie, your pages are just so cute. What program do you use and how do you print them? I enjoy looking at your pictures, but like looking at everyones blogs I thought I could never do that, well we see what happened with the blog, maybe the scrapbooking will come next!

Guatmama said...

Susie,

These are great - I use to scrapbook, now I blog - I might be able to handle these pages. What's your secret?

Susie said...

Hi Ladies,

I use Memory Mixer II, from Lasting impressions. I'm really a novice with it too. I'm sure you both could catch onto it easily. I've been using the program more since I started blogging becauase it has a "share feature" that converts the pictures/pages to the proper format for web/e-mail and they load a lot quicker to my blog. I still love my scrapbooking supplies but I find with my 3 children..they want to do stuff when I get it out and then there is the mess to clean up. Using the digital, all my pics are organized on the computer and everything is all in one spot. I haven't ever had any of the pages printed out yet, just not sure which site I want to use for that. But my SIL, Lisa, does great pages with Photo Shop Elements. Below is a link I found that has some other peoples reviews of the Memory Mixer program. I have the Memory Mixer II and bought off QVC as a Today's Special Value..and I looked on their site and they don't carry it anymore. I know the Doodlebug in Jasper had it at their store at one time too. And Memory Mixer.com has it for sale also but I don't think their site is very user friendly, even though they have a great product, I sometimes have trouble with their "store" link. It is also capable of putting videos and music into the pages but I haven't ventured into that area yet. I love looking at both of your blogs you do a great job with them, so I'm sure this program would be a piece of cake for you two. Here's the link http://www.scrapfriends.us/memory_mixer.html

Sheena said...

Hey Can you believe what happened to Hershels Bldg... That was crazy we went over there saturday saw your husband there... Hey what program do you use for scrapbooking they are adorable!! let me know! Sheena

Holiday World

Family Fun