Saturday, July 19, 2008

Holiday World


We made a spontaneous trip to Holiday World last Sunday. We had a blast and I think we were all wiped out by the end of the night. I had to post this picture of the girls. You know certain family traits are dominant and get passed down....One thing that we have found that all the "Heller" girl cousins have is this curl that pops out on the left side, when they wear their pony tails especially when it is humid! So I couldn't resist making the girls line up and show case the curl! I have 3 other nieces, Jessica, Chloe, & Mallory...I know Jessica & Chloe have it and I'm not sure about Mallory but Considering the other 6 girls have it...I am assuming she probably does too! I say it is Heller but actually I saw an old picture of my mom when she was young and she has it too, so actually it is from the Binne Family Line...She would be so proud that her granddaughters all inherited the curl! I Love little things like that!




1 comments:

Laura Raber said...

That's great!! You are so thoughtful...I would totally have missed something so simple...yet sooo meaningful! Glad you all had a good time...have you checked in on the Knepp's blog today? God's doing some amazing work in this family...and I can't wait to see what he has in store for them!!!

Holiday World

Family Fun