Les & I drove up to pick the girls up on Friday and it seems it has been a whirlwind since they've been home! All the laundry, putting away suit cases, etc...and Sunday last moment plan trip to Holiday World! And the kids are going to VBS at Providence this week!
The girls had a GREAT time at camp. You know I said I didn't get any hugs when I dropped them off....well....let me tell you I got the BIGGEST hugs from them when they saw me!! I knew they loved me and still need their momma!
The girls found these rocks in a creek on their hikes they went on...they brought them home and grandpa helped crack them open with a hammer and on the inside they are all sparkling like quartz or something...I'm not a geologist...it may be a different type of rock? That was one of their favorite things they did at camp.
We also got to bring a couple of extras home with us Allie & Seth. They rode home with us last year too. Seth & Megan were on the same team last year and they were on the same team again this year! They had fun playing in all the activities and the "Olympics". They all were talking about the Shaving Cream Slide. I guess they were all given a can of shaving cream and could spray it on whoever they wanted and then they put a big piece of plastic/tarp or something and put water down it so they had a Shaving Cream Water Slide! How Fun does that sound! Griffin enjoyed having a boy in the van with him...he was even counting for Seth!! I told Seth he was going to have to come home with us because he is simply stubborn for his mother!!!
We stopped by Steak & Shake in Bloomington for milkshakes and cheese fries! YUMMY! We stopped there last year on the way home so I told Allie & Seth I didn't want to break tradition! We had a nice trip home and I think the all the kids were wiped out from camp! I know they can't wait to go back next year!!
OH..I forgot to mention the one thing Natalie did not like about camp...these are her words "Mom, I have gone 4 days without chocolate and it drove me NUTS!"
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment