Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Prayer for Graber Family.

Les' Uncle Dan Weare, died yesterday from sudden heart attack. He is married to Glenda, who is Les' dad's oldest sister. They live near St. Petersburg, Florida. Keith/Gwen, Perry/Diane, & Marlin/Debbie are all driving together from here and stopping in Kentucky to pick up their sister Nadine. Then Herschel & Karen are flying down tomorrow. I'm sure there will be other family members traveling as well just not sure of their plans. I just ask for you to pray for traveling mercies upon them and that they will also savor and enjoy their time together as a family even under the grief of the circumstances. Glenda and Dan also have been raising their grand-daughters one is a teenager and one is 9, same age as Megan. They have two daughters Stephanie and Jennifer who live in Indiana. I know they loved him dearly too. Any prayers will be greatly appreciated!

1 comments:

MamaDuck76 said...

Sorry to hear about that. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.
-Keith and Dawn

Holiday World

Family Fun