Monday, June 30, 2008

Les' Best Birthday Present (or at least I think so)

Kaelyn came in wearing this special T-shirt last night to Les' b-day supper. Needless to say I was the first to see it and read it and nearly gave everyone a heart attack with my scream!! I think this is the best present Les got for his b-day, finding out we are getting a new niece or nephew in January 2009!!! OK well Les didn't scream like I did, well no one really screamed like I did...but you just don't know how excited I am and I TOTALLY LOVE being an AUNT! I just can't wait to hold and smell those stinky baby feet!! You can surf on over to the Sounthern Klopfensteins blog and leave your congratulations to them on their blog! Kaelyn is going to be an awesome big sister!!

1 comments:

Tera said...

Wow! Congratulations!! Very exciting news!

Holiday World

Family Fun