I finally got the pics from the b-day party posted above. The weather was beautiful and we were able to have the party up at the pond. The water was just too tempting for the kids and they all ended up taking a plunge into the water getting soaking wet! The paddle boat was an added bonus to the pond, compliments of Grandma & Grandpa Graber, and was just as much fun. I made Griffin and Natalie's cake's, they are party hats and not candy corn as my brother and Phil thought!? I guess the orange icing threw them off...it was going to be pink but orange dye was all I had on hand. Natalie & Griffin had fun opening gifts especially his planter,from grandpa & grandma and his tool box from Aunt Lisa & Uncle Doug that had REAL TOOLS! He also got a puppy bubble blower, and a neat rug that has roads and buildings outlined on it so he can drive all his toys on, and a parachute launcher. Natalie being the girly girl she is loved her new clothes and books, Hannah Montana back pack, and every girl needs a Flip-Flop pillow and both enjoyed a little spending cash, which we made a trip to Toys R Us in Terre Haute when I picked the girls up on Wednesday. The kids are a part of their birthday club so they get a gift card and given a crown to wear around the store that says "It's my birthday" and all employees stop and tell them happy birthday. its a tradition we've done since the girls have been little, they love it. Griffin of course picked out a toy chain saw and Natalie bought what else but a Chocolate Coin Maker!
Also Last Saturday we went to Neal (Les' cousin) graduation. There is a page of pictures from that too. At his open house they had a chocolate fountain, which Natalie and Lisa's daughter, Kaelyn, were very happy to see. I loved watching Kaelyn dipping her strawberries into the fountain...notice the chocolate dripping down her chin..she was enjoying every drop of chocolate!
It was a busy packed weekend that took all week to catch up...this the reason for the late posting!
Oh Exciting news! Les won 4 tickets to Holiday World off the local radio station this past week! He called me and said...."Did you sign me up for something?"..ha ha..I had signed his name up because he listens to the station all the time and I wasn't sure if it was just a drawing or a contest you had to call in if you heard your name mentioned turns out it was just a drawing and they mailed us our tickets! So the kids are begging to go right away!!
This weekend was very busy as well...just some highlights...grandma's yard sale, visit with my aunt & uncle, and today we went fishing with the kids, really first experience for me and the kids...I'll post those in next day or two!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment