Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Prayer Request!

I just got call that my friend, Tera, September Sweeties, was in an automobile accident with her daughters, Braylee & Brynna, and her niece Emily. They were close to Branson, where she was traveling to be with her family for vacation. Praise the Lord, for his protection, they are all OK. Tera was going to ER to have elbow checked out but the girls were all OK. But it has only been 4 days since her husband's brother's family was in the terrible accident. I can't imagine how high emotions are right now for their entire families. Especially their parents, the Knepps, Lengachers, and Egnews... I'm sure that is the last type of phone call you ever want to receive is that your child and grandchildren have been in an accident! I'm praying a hedge of protection over their entire families and ask if you would like, to join in any prayers. I know they would be greatly appreciated! Thank you God for your grace and mercy!

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun