Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Buggies & Baby Kitties

(notice the empty hay wagon, that's what the guys have been doing all week, baling hay and haulin bales in, thanks to the time change they now can work until 10:00 p.m., I'm not so sure I like that! We need to see our daddy!)Today the kids ventured outside with their doll buggies. The girls got these for Christmas and haven't played with them a whole lot. So I told them they could take them outside because there is so much space to rome out on the farm. I used to be concerned about keeping them nice...but alot of times when you try to keep things nice they don't get played with so to me that is a waste. So out the door they went with them. They have had so much fun with them outside! They have been taking their babies to the barn to see the new baby kitties, along with their little brother in tow. Griffin is all about the barn and animals. The baby kitties hiss a little and intimidate the girls a bit...but not Griffin he gets right down there and picks them up and shows the girls.

Of course doesn't this look like the typical little brother aggravating his sister?? But he did go pick a flower for Natalie to put in her buggy with the babies. He's got alot of sweet & sour to him!

1 comments:

Guatmama said...

Susie,

I must confess that I have been checking out your blog for a few months now! I,too was curious about the other Grabers on Mandy's blog. Thanks for all your sweet comments -we feel blessed with our 2 boys.
You have a beautiful family - I will keep up with you now!
Ashley

Holiday World

Family Fun