Please remember The Andre & Mandi Knepp family in your prayers. They were in a serious car accident on Saturday night. Andre is the worship leader at our church. Mandi and their little boy Gabe are in the hospital. Mandi is also close to 3 months pregnant with their 2nd child. I debated whether to list this here or not but then I thought who am I to limit the power of God's people uniting in prayer. Nothing can compare to God's grace and mercy and I'm praying that God will heal them completely and God's prescence will be known to all those around. I know Andre and Mandi are very strong in Faith and my heart aches for their entire family and extended families and friends. They also have a blog titled "Loving Life" and Christ's Love definitely shines through them and their families. The bible says pray without ceasing and I know that is what I will be doing. I also am praying this scripture:
2 Thessalonians 1:12
12We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our love and prayers are with them.
UPDATE: You can check out my good friend Tera's, blog, "September Sweeties", for more specific prayer requests. (She is a SIL to Andre and Mandi)
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment