OK so for 2 days now I've been trying to figure out how to put slide show in actual post with no such luck...so I finally decided to just add it as a page element. (If anyone wants to clue me in on that feel free to leave me a comment.) We had SOOOOO Much fun with Braylee & Brynna on Monday & Tuesday. They remind me alot of Megan & Natalie when they were that age, so I got a little flash back, and the girls got to act like little mommies and Griffin got to play with someone his actual age! We loved every minute of it! I loved how Braylee called Griffin "the brother". Brynna got a little pushed around by him because he was trying be a "little too much help"! But she let Megan & Natalie tote her around on their hips and was a real live baby doll for them to play with! Natalie had asked Tera if they could bring their swim suits on Tuesday so they could get the Slip & Slide out and I'll never forget Braylee's response..."Wow, Wow, WOW!" She is too cute! Thanks Tera & Alex for sharing your September Sweeties with us...I think they have a little farming blood in them because they were very excited to check things out and not the least bit afraid of the animals! I hope you enjoy the slide show at top of the page of some of the fun we had!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




1 comments:
Susie- Wow, no wonder Braylee couldn't stop talking about all of the fun things she did! The pages are all soo sweet! I need to figure out how to get them printed? Thanks for taking special care of my girls!
Post a Comment