Monday, June 23, 2008

Too Much Hannah Montana?? You Decide.

So we were on our way to Evansville for a b-day party (which was a blast..post to come soon). I thought this would be a perfect time to work on teaching Griffin to spell his name, since he was restricted to sitting still with the seat belt...just an added bonus! Anyway he did know how to spell it but the last while he has decided to leave out one of the "i". Here's our conversation.

Mom: Can you spell your name for me?

Griffin: (speaking really fast) Grffin.

Mom: No, it's GrI..ff..I..n. (emphasizing the I)

Griffin: Grffin

Mom: No, Gr I....ff..I....n

Griffin: Grff..I...n

Mom: No, you're forgetting the I after the Gr

Griffin: "Oh, sweet niblets!"

At that point I just died laughing, for those who don't know...that's Hannah Montana's famous line from the TV show! I decided we'll try another day...

0 comments:

Holiday World

Family Fun