Whats that phrase that says something about _ _ _ starts in the the kitchen?? Well let me just say this picture ranks up there with Les running the vacuum cleaner, which has only happened twice in our nearly 14 years of marriage, ok maybe three times, but who's counting! I was making strawberry jam last week one night and I pulled out the food processor and Les offered to help!! I guess it is my power tools in the kitchen that sparked his interest, whatever the reason it was a major turn on for me!
(Ok my nieces and nephews are now gagging and grossing out..sorry..one day you'll understand!)
(sorry for the big bare belly...must be good ole' down on the farm meat and potatoes diet..along with his mountain dew!)
BTW....how do you like my flash back to the 80's song?? I think I was in the 7th grade when it was a big hit! I know some of you reading this were not even born then! Maybe it's getting close to time for some group to make a remix of it! ha ha..




2 comments:
Strawberry jam is the secret to MY strawberry milkshakes too!!! hahaha, great minds must think alike!!
I was gagging too! ha ha Love the pic of les and griffin at the grill.
Post a Comment