Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First day of School!

Who are these kids and where did my babies go? Don't you just love how the dogs have to be in the pictures too??



Megan - age 10 - 5th grader by her tree.


Natalie - age 9 - 4th grade by her tree.

Griffin - age 5 - Kindergarten.
New student with his new tree planted this spring.


This is how I left Griffin at school this morning, he is at the very back of the line. All the kids have to sit in the hallway outside their class rooms when the arrive at school. He did very well aside from a little bit of protest of not wanting to go to school this morning. I think it was more out of nerves and scared but he walked right in, no crying. I was so proud of him!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

great pictures! the tree idea is great!! i love that!

yes, it was the accident on hwy 57! they live on the side of owensboro closest to henderson so we came home that way, ended up still taking us longer when it should of been way faster! do you know what happened? we never really saw anything except police officers and some emergency workers... oh yah and random people peeing in the bushes that were waiting?! lol.

JessGraceIz said...

Susie...I hope that Griffin had fun at school yesterday as well as your girls.

Holiday World

Family Fun