Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday Fun!

Yesterday the girls and I (Griffin too for a little while!) along with their Cross Country team had a great time washing windows at the Viking Mart as a Community Service! All the girls did a great job washing windows and were not one bit afraid to get out there and ask people if they would like to have their windows washed! I think they did intimidate a few people when they all would come running at them! LOL! So we convinced them to have only few people at a time go ask if they could wash the windows! You should have seen the BIG SMILES on their faces when someone said YES!! They even got in on washing the window of a golf cart! Can you tell how much fun they were having in this picture!

They scoped out all areas of the building and even washed windows of people parked behind the Viking Mart...What can I say to be a Cross Country runner it takes determination and our girls BRJHS runners definitely have DETERMINATION!! This truck was parked behind the Viking Mart and My Natalie and Emily S. stalked it out!! They were not going to let any window go unwashed!!!!Just want to say SUPER BIG THANK YOU to Viking Mart and Chris & Tami for letting us perform this community service at the Viking Mart and for all the willing patrons of Viking Mart that allowed our girls to wash their windows! You are all awesome and we are very grateful!! Hopefully you can come see our BRJHS CC team run sometime this year! They are going to have an awesome season! I'm sure I'll be blogging about it! Our first meet is Sept 1, 2009!

1 comments:

Chelsa said...

way to go girls for being so enthusiastic :)

Holiday World

Family Fun