Sunday Kaelyn came home from church with us so Les decided to get all the Beagle puppies out! OH My what FUN we had playing with them. Megan was at a birthday party so she was off having her own fun. But Kaelyn, Griffin, & Natalie were having a blast letting the puppies crawl all over them!
Are they not the cutest little things????


I LOVE Kaelyn's sweet smile in this picture below she was getting to tickled at those silly little puppies! 

I was playing with the puppies too and I think Griffin was getting a little jealous of those puppies getting all my attention so he came and plopped himself down on my lap! The puppies were climbing in and out of our legs...they were too cute! 
We had a rough morning yesterday before school. Griffin cried and absolutely refused to get on the school bus to go to school. I even carried him out to the bus and tried to put him on the bus myself to no avail. He just kept clinging to me! I finally told the bus driver to go on and I would take him to school. Right after that his daddy just happened to be coming home from the turkey barns so he had a stern talking to and a little warming of his hind end for not getting on the bus and was told that he was going to have to go to school. So after Alton arrived I loaded up the boys in the van and headed down to school, which of course, he was about 5 minutes late. Alton babbled to Griffin the whole way to school so I think that lightened Griffin's mood somewhat and the fact I told him if he threw a fit he wouldn't be able to go to grandma's house after school! I hate having to threaten to take his time from Grandma but he absolutely LOVES spending time with her. So he didn't want to loose that time so he sucked it up and walked into school but I could tell he still wanted to cry (breaks my heart). When his teacher saw him she said did you miss the bus Griffin??? So I whispered that he was crying and didn't want to get on the bus and she whispered back that he had a rough day last week....which at that moment I had to leave because I was about to cry myself.
I know he likes school when he is there. I think it is just the all day every day and he is missing out on all his fun life here at home like these sweet little puppies and every thing else he loves at home, like spending time with his daddy and grandpa, playing on the swing set, driving his tractor around the yard, checking out whats going on in the shop, climbing around in the barn, checking on the kitties, etc....


I was playing with the puppies too and I think Griffin was getting a little jealous of those puppies getting all my attention so he came and plopped himself down on my lap! The puppies were climbing in and out of our legs...they were too cute! 
We had a rough morning yesterday before school. Griffin cried and absolutely refused to get on the school bus to go to school. I even carried him out to the bus and tried to put him on the bus myself to no avail. He just kept clinging to me! I finally told the bus driver to go on and I would take him to school. Right after that his daddy just happened to be coming home from the turkey barns so he had a stern talking to and a little warming of his hind end for not getting on the bus and was told that he was going to have to go to school. So after Alton arrived I loaded up the boys in the van and headed down to school, which of course, he was about 5 minutes late. Alton babbled to Griffin the whole way to school so I think that lightened Griffin's mood somewhat and the fact I told him if he threw a fit he wouldn't be able to go to grandma's house after school! I hate having to threaten to take his time from Grandma but he absolutely LOVES spending time with her. So he didn't want to loose that time so he sucked it up and walked into school but I could tell he still wanted to cry (breaks my heart). When his teacher saw him she said did you miss the bus Griffin??? So I whispered that he was crying and didn't want to get on the bus and she whispered back that he had a rough day last week....which at that moment I had to leave because I was about to cry myself.
I know he likes school when he is there. I think it is just the all day every day and he is missing out on all his fun life here at home like these sweet little puppies and every thing else he loves at home, like spending time with his daddy and grandpa, playing on the swing set, driving his tractor around the yard, checking out whats going on in the shop, climbing around in the barn, checking on the kitties, etc.... Below is how he ended his day......Grandma took him and Kaelyn fishing after school!!! Can you tell he is one proud little dude? He was showing me which fish he caught and which ones Kaelyn caught.
And here he is telling his BIG FISH story about the bass that he also caught but threw back in the pond! He's just like a man to tell the story and make the fish sound bigger than it actually was! LOL!
My kids are truly blessed with the best grandma & grandpa ever! I am so thankful for them!Grandpa even took Kaelyn & Griffin out on the paddle boat for a little bit on a school day! Life just doesn't get better than that in a 5-year-olds life!
anyone else have a guess why he doesn't want to go to school???




3 comments:
puppies and fishing and living on a farm? i wouldn't want to go to school either!
those puppies are TOO CUTE!
Do you sell puppies? I was just curious because we want to get our kids a puppy when we get back to IN. Not sure what kind we want yet!
Thanks!
We don't have them all the time, but right now we do have 2 more Beagles for sale...their momma is a super star hunting dog (rabbits).
Good luck with your move back to Indiana!
Post a Comment