My Niece, Jessica is 13 today!! WOW how time flies! I remember going to visit Jessica when she was a baby...she was so beautiful her tons of black hair and sweet little eyes and lips...she looked so much like my mom, it was as if God gave us a glimpse of mom from Heaven! I remember that I was one of the few people that could hold Jessica without crying because she was so in love with her mommy! I loved every minute of that!! I also remember 2 years later when I was pregnant with Megan, Jessica crawling up on my lap and she kept trying to scoot closer to me..but her cousin Megan was hogging up all the space in my tummy..and Jessica gave me this totally confused look as to why she couldn't get up closer to me...it was so funny! I have loved watching her grow from a baby to a fiesty toddler to a big sister, and now to a beautiful teenager! She has such a compassionate heart for others and has a great sense of humor and very quick witted and makes us laugh alot! She is one of the reason I LOVE BEING an AUNT!! I hope you have a wonderful day today Jessica! We love you to pieces!!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment