
It's official the State of Indiana has granted Cassie Annette Heller her drivers license with her official red heart symbolizing she is a donor!

Yes she has a cheesy aunt, who made her go out and drive so I could take pics for my blog. But I was quite impressed with her use of the rearview mirror and she even put on her seatbelt for her whole 20 second cruise in our drive-way! Now I have to wait 90-days for her to start hauling my children around! I can't wait! Cassie has served as my personal assistant, on several occasions and now with her license she can make quick road trips for me! And of course the kids are already asking for her to take them to Dairy Queen!! Congratulations Cassie!!

And no this is not her burb, her black hot rod is sitting in front of her house with 2 flat tires, no starter, and dead battery. She is going to get a course in automotive training for her first car! Her parents were gracious to let her drive mighty whitey to be my slumber party assistant last night! The girls loved her and I so appreciated all the help!
1 comments:
When I come down next time I'll probally be begging Cassie to take me to other places and Dairy Queen! Oh, And Cassie, Don't worry! I share that
cheesy Aunt of yours!
-Jessica Annette Is Purdy
Post a Comment